Our attorneys and legal consultants can arrange a visa for citizens of third countries (non-EU) who wish to travel to Romania. These visas can be of two types: short-stay visa, long term visa.
1. Short-stay visa – allows you to request entry on the Romanian territory for reasons other than immigration, in order to stay uninterrupted or more stay whose duration does not exceed 90 days within 6 months from the date of first entry. This type of visa may be issued with one or more entries.
2. Long stay visa is granted for the following purposes:
- long stay visa for employment,
- long stay visa for commercial activities ongoing,
- long stay visa for other purposes,
- long stay visa for family reunion,
- long stay visa for development professional activities,
- long stay visa for studies,
- long stay visa for humanitarian or religious activities;