Suspend/Resume activity

Market situation, financial results, the economic context and strategy you have in mind can bring you in the position of wanting to suspend or resume the activity of the company.

You can do this by entering and recording mentions in this regard at the Trade Register.

After registration of the mention at the Trade Registry, you have to take steps around the IRS.

For registration of suspending / resuming activity, it should present the shareholder / shareholders, society and stamped copy of CI Associate / Associate, copy of registration certificate of the company, and with all original certificates establishing (if available for office social work to point to third-party licenses) – for cancellation authorization.

We will prepare a dossier which will include the following documents:

  • General Assembly Resolution / Decision sole,
  • Addendum to the Memorandum of Association,
  • Delegation.